The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extreme bannable cheating

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
so i was just accused by a certain someone that the way i was "glitching" ambush is a bannable offense, has anyone heard of this nonsense cause personally it just sounds like that person was mad i just won 16 duels against his guild
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Relax. Chill.... Have a gelato! The police aint comin for ya!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is glitching ambush exactly ?

On another note , from my experience , if a player gets mass reported for anything , extreme or not extreme , ZoS tends to ban people more . That is not fair and not impartial but a real problem here . Just hope his guild doesn't do something like that to your account .
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    l2P

the only thing that's bannable about ambush is if you cast it on people as they enter into a keep. is what i have read and seen, even if by accident.
    i have accidently done it , but that was long ago, i taught myself to never use that skill when chasing someone to the keep door.
    it's hard to train yourself to do it.

Edited by Gilvoth on March 25, 2017 6:33AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread like this show why we never see real exploiters banned, too many false reports from people for stuff which isn't exploiting clogging up the system.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not like gelato
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I do not like gelato

Cmon... everybody likes gelato
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »

I do not like gelato

Cmon... everybody likes gelato

Well I think I've proven that's false ;)
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to this man i am so good at ACing my ambush doesnt even show up in recaps
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• lostavalon
    lostavalon
    ✭✭✭
    I got accused for cheating becuase of the sound if a skill, was using rune cage but he reckons it sounded like defensive rune and wondered how it proced cause he didnt hit me o.O
    @Choof
    Kontrol Freek - Sorcerer
    PC/NA
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally it just sounds like that person was mad i just won 16 duels against his guild
    Riiiight ...
    rolleyes.gif
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    personally it just sounds like that person was mad i just won 16 duels against his guild
    Riiiight ...
    rolleyes.gif

I've got a clip if you'd like ;)
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Riiiight ...
    rolleyes.gif
    I've got a clip if you'd like ;)

Why am i not surprised?
    sleep.gif
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get accused of cheating if Healing Ward works. It's pretty sad.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GtZ7k1kh.jpg
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    l2P

the only thing that's bannable about ambush is if you cast it on people as they enter into a keep. is what i have read and seen, even if by accident.
    i have accidently done it , but that was long ago, i taught myself to never use that skill when chasing someone to the keep door.

Why is it bannable if you use it on people as they enter door?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    l2P

Bypassing the siege portion of capturing a keep , castle , fort or outpost is banable . There was a whole fiasco last year with people banned for gap closing into structures that were not breached .
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send the clip to whoever wants it in PMS I don't feel like editing it to avoid naming and shaming
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send the clip to whoever wants it in PMS I don't feel like editing it to avoid naming and shaming

after watching your last video you made. it is easy to see why people are calling you a cheater.
    its not because you cheat, it is because you are very good at pvp.
    well done sir, you gained a subscriber and i see the honesty in your play and gaming.
    i see no cheats in your work.
    your just good and for that you will get called a cheater.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of trolls out there who don't understand how the game works and think everybody who is faster, better or just deadlier then them is a cheater. Just ignore the guy.

Other then above mentioned, you do not get banned if you accidentially ambush into a keep. You can get banned if you do it repeatedly and obviously planned. But Zenimax is not really strict there - I know several players who glitch into keeps on their NBs regularily and who never got a ban.
    Edited by visionality on March 26, 2017 2:08AM
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭

after watching your last video you made. it is easy to see why people are calling you a cheater.
    its not because you cheat, it is because you are very good at pvp.
    well done sir, you gained a subscriber and i see the honesty in your play and gaming.
    i see no cheats in your work.
    your just good and for that you will get called a cheater.

Thanks dude :smile:
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    June, maybe changes in game, i hope.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some guys can teatche me how use destro all the time? lol

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    l2P

Bypassing the siege portion of capturing a keep , castle , fort or outpost is banable . There was a whole fiasco last year with people banned for gap closing into structures that were not breached .

That's kind of ridiculous since so many people just retreat into a keep with lag and such. No way this can be enforceable. Not when you can ambush someone and the game takes 5 seconds to finally react to it.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of trolls out there who don't understand how the game works and think everybody who is faster, better or just deadlier then them is a cheater. Just ignore the guy.

Other then above mentioned, you do not get banned if you accidentially ambush into a keep. You can get banned if you do it repeatedly and obviously planned. But Zenimax is not really strict there - I know several players who glitch into keeps on their NBs regularily and who never got a ban.

More one to defend cheaters here?
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let me put in clear:

The game does not have only one or two that practice cheater, unfortunately there are many and this will only change with a new game mechanic, unfortunately with new features for the engine of the game. We will continue to see people using - without any coldown measures, 'ultimates' - and of course, they use in specific situations, because they know that if they are used at all times, they can be reported. I've witnessed dialogs outside the game, players confessing that they used exploits, unfortunately I do not recognize them 'in game', and this ends up being just a 'says it tells me', an assumption.

Cheaters exist everywhere in the virtual world, I just hope that, as announced by the developers of the game, some corrections come to the second half of the year. And one more thing, ZOS itself assumed that the game had mechanical problems - of course, without 'specifying' what those problems would be.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 26, 2017 4:22AM
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... and to make matters worse, we have those 'stars' that shine the pockets of some ... banned but that remain 'in game', unfortunately, to 'shine the eyes' ...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    l2P

That's kind of ridiculous since so many people just retreat into a keep with lag and such. No way this can be enforceable. Not when you can ambush someone and the game takes 5 seconds to finally react to it.

I didn't make the rule . People got banned , a lot actually . All it takes is one video sent to ZoS . I agree , ZoS should fix their game but this something they couldn't fix I guess . If you like your account and game time , I wouldn't test if they still are actively banning accounts for it . You can look up past pages on the official cheating and exploits thread to see the upset people for yourself from last year .
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not like gelato

^ = BAN
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some guys can teatche me how use destro all the time? lol

You get ultimate for killing blows.

Eg. If a nightblade with soul harvest + combat frenzy kills 8 people with a destro ult they'll get 240 ultimate on top of ult buff and can instantly cast another destro ult.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me vid pls
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI