The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are trading guilds still a thing? How do I sell items?

UncleMo
UncleMo
✭✭
Hey all,

I haven't played since launch. Are trade guilds still a thing? I have some items I'd like to sell. How do I get an invite? In the old days I would ask in Zone chat and get several invites.

Cheers!
I Erect the Spine of Erections!
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    trading guilds are still active in the game. Nothing id really changed. Ask in zone chat or keep an eye open for invites in zone chat. Another option is to ask one of the sellers in a specific guild that you want to join if you can get an invite.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's platform specific guild recruiting sections on these forums that seem to be mostly trading guilds. You could check there if you're not having any luck in /zone.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UncleMo wrote: »
    Hey all,

I haven't played since launch. Are trade guilds still a thing? I have some items I'd like to sell. How do I get an invite? In the old days I would ask in Zone chat and get several invites.

Cheers!

Go to Rawl'kha, Mournhold, Wayrest, Belkarth, Elden Root. Pick any trading guild and look through the list of all the items for sale sorted by most expensive.

Start whispering the sellers and ask each one "Hi, I'd like to join X guild. Can you let me know who I should contact for invite to the guild or to join waiting list?"

Within a few minutes, someone will probably share with you the username of the person to whom you should send a mail requesting invite.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on March 25, 2017 1:30AM
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea if this is really enforced but some of the trade guilds claim in recruiting that they boot players who don't login after x days or something like that. Just something to keep in mind.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Cheers!

Hi UncleMo,

Which platform and server do you play on?
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If on ps4 NA send me a psn message (jlboozer), I can get you some invites into some top traders if you're serious about making alot of gold...peace!
    Edited by jlboozer on March 25, 2017 4:57PM
  • UncleMo
    UncleMo
    ✭✭
    Hey all,

Cheers!

Hi UncleMo,

Which platform and server do you play on?

PC = NA
    I Erect the Spine of Erections!