The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help me finish my Stam DK build

psychotic13
psychotic13
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't usually play stamina, but needed to create a DC character for a PvP guild so thought I'd try something different so far this is what I'm going with but I'm unsure what to use as the final 5pc set.

x2 Bloodspawn
x5 Poisonous Serpent (shield, jewellery and chest)
x5 ??? (1h sword, 2h, legs, waist, boots, gloves)

How i play this is SnB front bar 2h back bar, having the 5th pc of poisonous serpent on the SnB bar, skills set up as follows:

SnB
Invasion
Heroic Slash
Venomous Claw
Shuffle
Hardened Armor
Take Flight

2H
Reverse Slice
Dizzying Swing
Vigor
Igneous Shield
Rally
Take Flight

Using tri stat food and Serpent mundus, may switch dizzying swing to wrecking blow as I get a CC from my gap closer

Not sure what to run as the other 5pc, can be heavy or medium undecided on which would be best. Thoughts have been ravager, spriggans or automaton.

Also how much recovery do you recommend for a stamina DK?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks.
Edited by psychotic13 on March 24, 2017 2:42PM
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black Rose
    Edited by Sky_WK on March 24, 2017 6:56PM
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky_WK wrote: »
    Black Rose

I've never actually tried it, is the sustain really that good? (And does it come in weapons now?)

I'd be much more inclined if they didn't swap the Stam bonus for magicka too.
    Options