The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bugs in the 1.7.1 patch on Xbox One

ThatAlaskanDude
ThatAlaskanDude
✭✭✭
So I'm just gonna get straight to the point:

1) Activity Finder breaks about 80% of the time.
• When a group is formed it will sometimes says that two dungeons have been loaded up.
• When the group is loaded and transported to the dungeon the UI will say that we're in a different instance and removes us from the dungeon even though we are in the same instance.
• When your queued in the group finder for too long the finder bugs out and would repeatedly queue you. You can't cancel it so the only solution is to log off and log back on.

2) In the "Buried Evil" evil quest where you have to retrieve the fallen soldiers pauldrons, Placidia Nerva's corpse didn't load when I entered the cave. Of course quick fix is to log off and log back on to reload the body.

3) When I send an in game message to other players the Xbox UI keyboard doesn't appear so I can't type anything in the message.

This is some of the bugs I encountered this update and I'll be using this post to put up more bugs I come across.
Edited by ThatAlaskanDude on March 24, 2017 6:48AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3) I've had for a while. I go to dashboard, then come back and the keys appear. I've had that one months
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this one:

The game freezes when exiting the Champion Point menu about 20% of the time.

But yeah, the new Activity Finder is the worst. Absolute trash. Someone should lose their job over that one.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this thread to Bug Reports.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post