Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Kuta Master Writs

deleted220103-006055
Can we get them to make legendary glyphs for a higher number of vouchers? I have a lot of Kutas in the bank just sitting there. Would be good to put them to use.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had to make a legendary glyph and it was only for 7 vouchers lol
  • deleted220103-006055
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Oh, so they do exist. I've never seen them in any guild stores, though. In that case, disregard.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so they do exist. I've never seen them in any guild stores, though. In that case, disregard.

They do exists.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on March 23, 2017 11:24PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think many people would sell the MWs considering kutas are fairly easy to get. I have had a couple buy with nearly a stack of kutas, I just do them.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I don't think many people would sell the MWs considering kutas are fairly easy to get. I have had a couple buy with nearly a stack of kutas, I just do them.

Yeah right Kuta going for 4k bought 4 for 20k. Everything going down in prices. Temps at 8k now. That's far from the 20k they were at couple months ago. Bot farmers brought the price down?
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »

Kuta and epic quality writs are the ones I do, unless they're worth a lot of vouchers legendary quality master writs are the ones I try to sell.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Kuta and Hakejo master writs exist but are relatively rare. I also assume a Kuta + Hakejo writ is possible with a 36-40 voucher reward but haven't seen it myself.

From my own experience enchanting master writs I've received:
    • Total Enchanting Writs = 51
    • 2/3 vouchers = 84%
    • 6/7 Vouchers = 12%
    • 11-13 Vouchers = 4%
    • 36-40 Vouchers = 0%

Using a larger set of data from our mined sales data I get:
    • Total Enchanting Writs = 1685
    • 2/3 vouchers = 72%
    • 6/7 Vouchers = 19%
    • 11-13 Vouchers = 8%
    • 36-40 Vouchers = 1%
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Kuta and Hakejo master writs exist but are relatively rare. I also assume a Kuta + Hakejo writ is possible with a 36-40 voucher reward but haven't seen it myself.
    ...snip...
    The Kuta/Hakeijo writ exists. I've got one. Sadly I didn't think much of it and didn't take a picture. IIRC, it was, as you mentioned, somewhere in range 36..40.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I actually got one earlier, if I knew they were so rare, I would've snapped a screenie. I had to make a legendary prismatic glyph of onslaught, it got me 40 vouchers.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yVlVUpe.jpg
    PC EU
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did a prismatic whatsis master writ with a rune I had to pay much gold for, and got 2 vouchers. That's the one where I kind of stopped. Doing some writs now just for the celebration boxes.