Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Price Checking AddOn

butternutbutt
butternutbutt
✭✭
Somewhere on the forums a few weeks ago I came across a thread in which someone mentioned an add on or app that scans all the guild stores (in the game? area?) instead of just the ones you're a member of. I can't find it now (the discussion may have been started on a different topic), and I haven't been able to figure out what they might have been referring to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AddOns don't have access to that, you would have to manually go to every guild store and open the store window.
    Apps don't have access to that either unless people manually upload guild store data to a centralized server.
    shades.gif
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master Merchant has price history, but that's not the same thing.

Guild Store Search could search all the guilds you're a member of at once, but I gave up on it quite a few patches ago.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trade Center is the closest your going to find. However the data is incomplete and is frequently old, and hence not all that useful.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• butternutbutt
    butternutbutt
    ✭✭
    I think Tamriel Trade Center was it but sounds like it's not that great at the moment. Thanks anyway!