Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited-Availability Jester’s Festival Items Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Embrace your inner mischief-maker for Jester’s Festival with the Jester’s Festival Hat Pack and Jester Personality, new in the ESO Crown Store today. Learn about both of these new limited-availability offerings including price and how long you’ll be able to get them. Happy Jester’s Festival, Tamriel!

Jester’s Festival Hat Pack
ec769707d6bed5b0a34512992c791f56.jpg

Why wait for others to do it when you can make a fool of yourself? Three jester's hats, no waiting: the Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap, the Ass-Ears Cap, and the Fool's Cap and Masque. Jingly!

The Jester’s Festival Hat Pack is now available on all platforms for a limited time from March 23 to April 3, and costs 700 crowns.

The Jester Personality
824cbdea74def870f6b5a48247212c26.jpg

Whether you're feeling flamboyant and theatrical, or just ready to jape and jeer at the world, adopt the mocking mannerisms of the Jester and poke some fun at those who take life too seriously. Time to yuk it up!

The Jester Personality is now available on all platforms for a limited time from March 23 to April 3, and costs 1,000 crowns.

Are the Jester’s Festival Hat Pack and Jester Personality in your future? Don’t forget to share your Jester’s Festival fun with us! Post your pictures here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping the costume in the Jester Personality photo would be available. :(
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's supposed to be, I wonder why it's not included in this post?

The announcement page even mentions it:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/03/21/celebrate-the-jesters-festival
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Royal jester Outfit they mention is the gray and purple one that has been on the crown store forever, I think they are just dropping the price for the event. As for the outfit in the picture it looks like a recolored version of the Breton hero costume, not sure on the hat they are using but it looks like the coxcomb hat with a mask attached, maybe when a non animal race wears it the mask appears OR more likely its the jesters crown you get from the event.
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on March 23, 2017 8:39PM
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    As for the outfit in the picture it looks like a recolored version of the Breton hero costume.

I have the Breton hero armor and it looks nothing like that. That outfit will probably come later "throughout the duration of the event" as stated in the description

"Finally, throughout the duration of the event, the Crown Store will feature some Jester's Festival-themed items, including:

Royal Court Jester costume
    Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap
    Fool's Cap and Masque
    Ass-Ears Jester Cap
    The Jester personality"
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screen caps in full Jesters Festival Regalia forthcoming.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, limited time... I would buy the Jester personality, but can't by April 3rd.