The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial city only for PVE?

KhajiitLion
KhajiitLion
✭✭
Hey, does anyone know if Imperial City is only worth it only for PVE, I know that there's a lot of PVP but as a PVE player is it still worth going in it for questing?

Best Answers

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes still worth going in and doing quests. There are good grind spots where you can level up, earn CP and gain TEL var stones. But beware there is a good chance you will run into other alliances and get ganked. But still imo it is worth it. I have gotten millions of telvar stones farming and leveling up. That's how I got to CP 501 when Imperial City first came out cause they were putting a cap on CP points so I farmed it till 501.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on March 22, 2017 11:59PM
    Answer ✓
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a great DLC, its totally worth it!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Answer ✓
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy some of the PvE questing to be had there so I would still invest in the dlc as a primary PvE player.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
    Answer ✓