The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Invincible Health Bars

Kidz_BeAstx
Kidz_BeAstx
✭✭
Has anyone ever been fighting a certain player who has a health bar that just remains at 100% health no matter how many times you are hitting them? I don't have a video clip or anything but lately I've been fighting people whose health bars are apparently glitched and its started to *** me off because it's not their heals, I don't see them healing, and they don't seem to go down like ever. I'm talking about nightblades who try to jump me in my 30k resistance templar, I keep hitting them with my pokey stick, and their health bar isn't going to plus they are obviously wearing medium armor because of their health bar. A while back a streamer got knocked down for like 30 seconds and 6 people were hitting her at once, no impenetrable, and her health bar wasn't affected. I think this needs to be investigated a little more.
Edited by Kidz_BeAstx on March 22, 2017 3:54PM
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    I'm not suggesting cheating. What I'm suggesting is that this is a possible glitch that needs to be fixed.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ancient-aliens-im-not-saying-its-cheating-but-its-cheating.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed ! You are not alone here ! I saw that many times in Ciro and Imp City ! They are cheating! I dont know what they doing...but as you said..its bad cos we didnt recorded the fight ! :( Stupid kids ! I thought ESO was played by adults , not son of mom ! MOOOMMM !! PLS ! I'm playing ! OMG ! :((( GIZZ ! :((
    M
    Options
  • DeviousCat
    I think your looking at this the wrong way, it's not their health thats being manipulated it's the amount of Dmg they take.

Had a friend grumbling just like you are, he wouldn't let it rest and being a bit ***, he went over everything including his Dmg log.

All his attacks, including a proced frag was only hitting for about 78 pt's of dmg.
    Options
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    DeviousCat wrote: »
    I think your looking at this the wrong way, it's not their health thats being manipulated it's the amount of Dmg they take.

Had a friend grumbling just like you are, he wouldn't let it rest and being a bit ***, he went over everything including his Dmg log.

All his attacks, including a proced frag was only hitting for about 78 pt's of dmg.

That is impossible though. I am a level 600 and I know that I can hit like 10k crit frags at people, so why on earth is this happening? @DeviousCat
    Options
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    There are some people in Cyrodiil who are simply impossible to gank just because of this. I saw a guy do a 25k heavy attack, meanwhile I can do 100k wrecking blows from stealth on adds, and it only hits for 10k so yes this does not make any sense at all. These damage numbers are bugged and this really doesn't make any sense.
    Options
  • DeviousCat
    There are some people in Cyrodiil who are simply impossible to gank just because of this. I saw a guy do a 25k heavy attack, meanwhile I can do 100k wrecking blows from stealth on adds, and it only hits for 10k so yes this does not make any sense at all. These damage numbers are bugged and this really doesn't make any sense.

I agree, I don't know how it's happening. Im saying that certain people like the one you fought are only taking a minuscule amount of Dmg and thats why their health bar doesn't move.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say cheating is the smallest part of that situation reasons. Most of the time it's HP desync. Lately many times I have wierd situations where I fight someone and not taking his HP at all and then after few minutes he dies from single tick of DoT or single attack.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kidz_BeAstx @DeviousCat 100k on mobs is possible because You get 100 or 150% more dmg and auto crit if You hit mobs from hide and this buff doesnt work on players so Your base dmg on player is under 40-50k but here You have battle spirit which cut this by half so You have 20-25k but further people have physical and critical resists plus cp's which also cut this number sometimes even more then by half so here You have Your 10k. SImple math and game rules no bugs or cheats.
    Edited by Juhasow on March 23, 2017 3:30PM
    Options
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously we need more nerfs to pve to fix this and any other perceived problem you encounter in PvP.
    Options
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    @Juhasow But how is my friend hitting 25k heavy attacks from stealth?
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Depends on the target. My magsorc with light armour and no impen has taken 20k heavy attacks from stealth before when caught with shield(pants?) down - that's with a reasonable amount of CP's to resist it.

On the ridiculously small hits... (78dmg frags) - I suspect it was on a DK. They have an ultimate which massively reduces the incoming damage they take.. then add in blocking...
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... A while back a streamer got knocked down for like 30 seconds and 6 people were hitting her at once, no impenetrable, and her health bar wasn't affected. I think this needs to be investigated a little more.

30 second kick down huh? What skill knocks you down that long without being able to get up? We're all 6 people naked? This sounds like a fairy tale....
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Most of the time it's HP desync.
    Health desync does not change damage numbers in your combat log, so no, you can't try to explain it away with lag ...
    shades.gif
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is many factors that oncrease potential dmg for snkeaing attacks.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Health desync does not change damage numbers in your combat log, so no, you can't try to explain it away with lag ...
    shades.gif

Combat log shows dmg but enemie health bars doesnt moving and then suddenly go on low HP.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    shades.gif
    Combat log shows dmg but enemie health bars doesnt moving and then suddenly go on low HP.
    For health desync, yes. For the topic of this post, no.

Combat log shows almost no damage, so health desync is not the issue ...
    shades.gif
    Options
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    @Hutch679 It's true though. She was ganking people with that setup that Scribes uses and had no impenetrable at all, then she got knocked to the ground for 30 seconds straight unintentionally, and people were soul assaulting her, Jesus beaming her, meteor, etc. Then her excuse for it is that they were weak but I know for a fact that something is not right, and I wish this gets fixed soon because its starting to *** me off having to fight enemies like this.
    Options