The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Ratings

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
Just curious on everyone's take on what dungeons rank easiest to hardest?
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traditionally, the Group Dungeons in the first zone for an alliance were easier. This is still true for the ones in Stonefalls, Glenumbra and to some extent Auridon. Banished Cells was always a bit harder and still is. From there as you progress up the zones, the difficulty gets higher until you get to the DLCs.

Now, with One Tamriel, dungeons were tweaked to an extent to make them more even in difficulty, but the zone progression still holds sway, particularly in Mechanics.

Also, we have Normal I and II versions, Vet I and II and Hardmode, so dungeons can be tweaked even more by the player. The differences can be subtle, or can be "what the heck just happened here?"

I will say that the Shadows of the Hist dungeons are currently the hardest ones in the game. Then the Imperial City ones, followed by the old zone 4 and 5 dungeons in descending order of getting your butt kicked.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    Just assuming vet - non-hardmode

Tier 1:

Ruins of Mazzatun
    Cradle of Shadows

Tier 2:

Imperial City Prison
    City of Ash 2