Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Juliano Staffs

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
If I wanted two staffs of Julanio's crafted how much and what materials would I need? [snip]

[Edit for trading]
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 21, 2017 9:13PM
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same amount of mats as any other crafted staff.

For CP160 you'll need over a hundred sanded ruby ash each, I want to say 120 but I'm not at my computer to check, plus a style item and trait stone. To upgrade, for a master crafter, you'll need 2 green, 3 blue, 4 purple, and 8 gold resins depending on how high you want to go.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    driosketch wrote: »

For CP160 you'll need over a hundred sanded ruby ash each, I want to say 120 but I'm not at my computer to check, plus a style item and trait stone. To upgrade, for a master crafter, you'll need 2 green, 3 blue, 4 purple, and 8 gold resins depending on how high you want to go.

Never crafted a staff which is why I asked.

Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rkuczy01 wrote: »

Not a problem, but as someone who crafts for others, I want you to know it's important to list the level needed, style if it matters to you, and the final quality. This will save time and a lot of back and forth.

In addition, consider the glyph if needed.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01

Not a problem, but as someone who crafts for others, I want you to know it's important to list the level needed, style if it matters to you, and the final quality. This will save time and a lot of back and forth.

In addition, consider the glyph if needed.

Got it, I can enchant so just need Julianos, style doesn't matter and ideally purple if possible.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    I just found this thread and wanted to say THANK YOU! This craft chart has helped me plan out my armor and how many upgrade mats I need.

• Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    120 wood per staff, 3k per piece upto blue, 500g extra for purple. Only charge extra for style mats if they are the 2 cs exclusive motifs.

A few helpful things to remember if you are asking someone to craft for you.
    1 level
    2 style
    3 trait
    4 quality
    5 set

Adding those as well as whether you will be supplying mats will give you an advantage over people just asking "can someone craft me 2 Julianos staves". I tend to respond to people who are specific in what they want. Those who leave out those things above will generally not get a response because most people don't want to take all the time to ask all those questions and then give a price only to be told "man my guilds mate will craft that for free".
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    120 wood per staff, 3k per piece upto blue, 500g extra for purple. Only charge extra for style mats if they are the 2 cs exclusive motifs.

A few helpful things to remember if you are asking someone to craft for you.
    1 level
    2 style
    3 trait
    4 quality
    5 set

Adding those as well as whether you will be supplying mats will give you an advantage over people just asking "can someone craft me 2 Julianos staves". I tend to respond to people who are specific in what they want. Those who leave out those things above will generally not get a response because most people don't want to take all the time to ask all those questions and then give a price only to be told "man my guilds mate will craft that for free".

10-4
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Kozai
    Kozai
    ✭✭✭
    Got it, I can enchant so just need Julianos, style doesn't matter and ideally purple if possible.

Where style matters is if you want to be able to tell which staff you are using at the moment on a double staff build. Swapping between a Fire staff and Lightning staff with the same style in a fight with lots of FX going off, for example, it can be hard to tell which one you are on. It can also help if you are consistent between characters (i.e. all Resto staffs use Khajit style, for example).

• rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Kozai wrote: »

Where style matters is if you want to be able to tell which staff you are using at the moment on a double staff build. Swapping between a Fire staff and Lightning staff with the same style in a fight with lots of FX going off, for example, it can be hard to tell which one you are on. It can also help if you are consistent between characters (i.e. all Resto staffs use Khajit style, for example).

I have my ability bar showing at all times so I use that to distinguish which staff/skills I am on.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap