The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weird Chat Glitch - Please help

Thal
Thal
✭✭✭
@ZOS_PeterT Hope you can help me out on this weird glitch

All XB1 settings are confirmed accurate (in fact, I never changed them). This started 3 days ago after some weird Activity Finder shenanigans and has not resolved itself.
I can join Group/Guild chats - I can see people talking bottom right of screen and they can hear me. I cannot hear them.

I can join XBL parties and everything functions normally. Basically, I just can't hear anyone in game. Any ideas?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens....unplug controller count 2 secs, plug back in....repeat until resolved

It's unique to this game tho....it's not what I'd consider an Xbox bug
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on March 21, 2017 5:31PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    Have tried that countless times over the past 3 days - always my first trick. Second trick I try is starting XB party and then leaving it. For some reason, that tends to turn on game chat.

Any other ideas?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thal wrote: »
    Have tried that countless times over the past 3 days - always my first trick. Second trick I try is starting XB party and then leaving it. For some reason, that tends to turn on game chat.

Any other ideas?

Quit and start playing a new game. I got tired of trouble shooting....just on the forums n checking mail now
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501