Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite loading screen after recent patch 3/20/2017 (Resolved)

rage0976b14_ESO
rage0976b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
My launcher seemed to download and install the patch fine, I can launch the game with no issues, but when I actually login I get an infinite loading screen. Any ideas what I can do about this?
Edited by rage0976b14_ESO on March 22, 2017 7:45PM
  • rage0976b14_ESO
    rage0976b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This would be the loading screen between sign in and character select, by the way, just to be more specific.
  • rage0976b14_ESO
    rage0976b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Also, I've done a repair, exceptions with firewall, etc. Still nothing after sign in. So I'm not sure what the point of paying for ESO Plus is if I can't even play the game.
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After last Patch i also had a loading Screen for 5 Minutes. After every Patch there is a much longer loading Screen, so wait 5 minutes and give ESO a Chance.
  • Cersela
    Cersela
    I have this problem too, I have googled every older post I could find and tried all the suggestions I could. (One at a time)

I basically log in and get a loading screen until I get kicked back to the log in screen for inactivity. I didn't have much of a load time issue until the patch.

I've tried baby sitting the loading screen by clicking the mouse occasionally to keep from getting logged for inactivity but it just keeps going until I eventually have to step away and come back to be logged out.
    Edited by Cersela on March 21, 2017 6:18PM
  • rage0976b14_ESO
    rage0976b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    After last Patch i also had a loading Screen for 5 Minutes. After every Patch there is a much longer loading Screen, so wait 5 minutes and give ESO a Chance.

Yeah, this eventually worked for me. It took more than 5 minutes, but I basically just let it sit there until it finally kicked me for inactivity, tried logging in again, and got to my character select screen after a normal wait time. I appreciate the advice.