The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Noob here ] Best stam NB PvP/pve build?

Exxlir
Exxlir
Soul Shriven
Hi new to eso currently level 42 stamina build, I've read many many manyyyy different builds across the internet but most of them are not up to date
My biggest question is what is the recommended build stats skills rotation gear race basically everything to run for a player who wishes to do mostly damage but still be able to sustain in a decent battle, I will be aiming to be level 50 by some time this week and I want to progress further with the best possible build already being applied.

• getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Describe what does interest you in the game.
    Zerg PvP? Small group PvP? Ganker, duelist? Solo content, group PvE content?
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Exxlir wrote: »
    Hi new to eso currently level 42 stamina build, I've read many many manyyyy different builds across the internet but most of them are not up to date
    My biggest question is what is the recommended build stats skills rotation gear race basically everything to run for a player who wishes to do mostly damage but still be able to sustain in a decent battle, I will be aiming to be level 50 by some time this week and I want to progress further with the best possible build already being applied.

For vma I like to use. 5x vicious ophidian, 5x viper, 2x kragh make it all gold. I have stam glyphs on all except health on helmet and all attributes on stamina.

For pledges I like to change Viper for TBS or Nightmother.

Skill I use are:

1st bar. Surprise attack, blood graze, rearming trap, vigor, steel tornado or killer blade. Flawless Dawnbreaker
    2st bar. Poison injection, arrow barrage, caltrops, siphoning attacks, relentless focus. Incap strike

Thats basically it, learn the rotation and master your build.