Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dear ZoS: Love 1T, but about turning in those writs...

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
Can a future update make it so that when we do our writs, we can turn them into the location of the zone the items were made? It's getting rather tedious to warp zones just to drop off someone's lunch.

Thanks! :smiley:
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, travelling to Belkarth to drop writs off, when you get daily quests and pledges elsewhere, is a pain.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think it's about time that the last remnant of pre-One Tamriel be done away with. Just forget the "story" surrounding why you're turning writs into a particular location. I mean, I can pick up writs in Davon's Watch to turn in to the war effort for the Daggerfall Covenant, which just makes the "story" even more meaningless.

Just let us pick up writs and drop them off in the same location. I've long since stopped caring about why I'm doing these writs (the in-game "story" - actually, I never really cared about "why") and certainly don't read the little "note" that's left for me.

And on a related note - please create new hireling mails. How long has it been? A couple years of seeing the same notes from Aksel Rockbiter, Iravin Dres of House Dres, Melina Cassel, and Margog the Hammer.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i just collect the writs and drop them in belkarth then go out to do the daily questing and pledges etc.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Aesha
    Aesha
    ✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    i just collect the writs and drop them in belkarth then go out to do the daily questing and pledges etc.

You must have all your crafting on that toon maxed out. Not all of us do, and are left traipsing all over the map turning things in.

I kinda of agree on this.. especially during events when lag/load screens become an issue. What was 15 minutes to do writs.. can turn into a nightmare of disconnects and load screens.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aesha wrote: »
    STEVIL wrote: »

You must have all your crafting on that toon maxed out. Not all of us do, and are left traipsing all over the map turning things in.

I kinda of agree on this.. especially during events when lag/load screens become an issue. What was 15 minutes to do writs.. can turn into a nightmare of disconnects and load screens.

Actually not on all.

Basically, the characters doing any writs in belkar do only their tier-10s. That may be six a day or three or four or five. They ignore the rest. Meanwhile, the ones running in auridon do six tier-1 a day there even if the craft is leveked to 50.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My issue is that often have trouble even warping into Belkath... yesterday I got kicked from the server twice just trying to port in.

Whille I was leveling up a character I had to turn in a daily writ at a location my character had never been to, I had to ask in zone chat for a port to the city. I actually hate getting quest "spoilers" by jumping forward to places I am not up to yet in the story.

I'd also love to be able to do the writs in my house but I have to pick up the writs in a city and all the craft stations are right there in the city so there is no point going back to my house to do them.

Also the problem with this is that you'll crash Reapers March as everyone turns it in at Rawl'h.
    Edited by Narvuntien on March 24, 2017 5:08AM