Fishing Vessel Furnishing

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
Okay so when housing came out I got really excited to build my own dock! Built it out of wooden planks, placed rods, crates, fish and all sorts! then I go to find the boat! What kind of sick joke is this???? Master Angler achievement!! Do you know how much time that would take up? I have more chance of getting emp and I don't even play PVP! My God this is so frustrating!!!
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    f6b7608b47f682c337e2cddee604223f.jpg
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want a boat you better get fishing...
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tylos001 wrote: »
    Okay so when housing came out I got really excited to build my own dock! Built it out of wooden planks, placed rods, crates, fish and all sorts! then I go to find the boat! What kind of sick joke is this???? Master Angler achievement!! Do you know how much time that would take up? I have more chance of getting emp and I don't even play PVP! My God this is so frustrating!!!

Something to work on , I've only just finished the first zone but I'll get there in the end
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can finish about 3 zones per day while watching movies. What's the problem? I can clearly tell most of the people that whine about these things didn't play games back in the day when you had to go through 39 other people in a raid just to get ONE piece of loot.

Suck it up buttercup and get the achievement.
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »
    I can finish about 3 zones per day while watching movies. What's the problem? I can clearly tell most of the people that whine about these things didn't play games back in the day when you had to go through 39 other people in a raid just to get ONE piece of loot.

I used to play runescape so I can understand the grind, just venting as at the end what do you get? apart from the boat there is no point!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can finish about 3 zones per day while watching movies.

If you haven't yet, go to youtube, look up Star War: The Third Gathers BackStroke of the West

Watch this while you fish

You are welcome in advance!
    I think i might try watching movies too
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭

I used to play runescape so I can understand the grind, just venting as at the end what do you get? apart from the boat there is no point!

You get the boat that you so wholesomely built a dock for. Lol
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then don't get it.
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First, you must farm bait.
    Crawlers for foul water. Insects for rivers. Guts for lakes and ponds. Worms for seawater.

Plan on a stack of each for each zone, just as a ballpark number. RNG is in effect, so it could be less or more. I've had it take less, and take more. It took 2+ stacks of worms to get one blue fish in greenshade - I hated that zone. So, what... Like 20 stacks of each of the 4 baits. On xb, that translates into roughly 500k at current bait prices, give or take.

I'm 12 zones (60%) done.
    Edited by Cryptical on March 20, 2017 3:50PM
    Xbox NA
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm waiting for ZOS to screw up and release a better looking boat that does not require fishing.

for example a dwemer air ship from morrowind.
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »
    i'm waiting for ZOS to screw up and release a better looking boat that does not require fishing.

Mate I wish that would happen!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not really as painful as it seems, especially if you go at it with a group.

I have been catching up (now there's more reason) and just throw on some YouTube/Netflix and fish in a zone, I can get most of if not all of a zone in a night solo. Though granted that's good luck.

You can also get Perfect Roe to sell as well as other rare decorations. If there is a TV show you've missed out on, throw it on and kick back and fish. There ae some great add-ons for PC to make it easier (though you still have to press buttons and run to holes).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »

Mate I wish that would happen!

ye of little faith. you doubt their ability to screw up on that?
    just get your crowns ready when they really release something like that
    Edited by raj72616a on March 20, 2017 4:05PM
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other things to consider while you sit and watch several movies while fishing:

The fish add up to quite a bit of gold, the furniture you catch is worth quite a bit of gold, it's all just another way of spending your time and earning access to a boat in the process.

*Edit* Oh, in other words I agree with Turelus
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on March 20, 2017 4:27PM