The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wood Elf Throne, Vine - Bugged?

randolphbenoit
randolphbenoit
✭✭✭✭
I place a 'Wood Elf Throne, Vine' in my home but gives not SIT option is this bugged?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 16, 2022 1:04AM
the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't have one myself, but have seen plenty of topics about this.

You can't sit in it. People have been coming up with creative workarounds, like putting stools in them and stuff. Sorry, I know that's probably disappointing.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For 1000 Crowns it's extremely disappointing.

It's like buying a costume finding out you can't wear it. Only look at it lol
    Edited by andreasranasen on March 20, 2017 2:13PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    All seats on which you can sit, tell you so in their tooltip. So it's not like you haven't been warned. It still is a shame that this beautiful throne is not actually usable.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    All seats on which you can sit, tell you so in their tooltip. So it's not like you haven't been warned. It still is a shame that this beautiful throne is not actually usable.

Aren't you able to sit in ALL other thrones bought with either crowns or in-game gold? I think anyone would have that expectation.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Throne = Large chair you SIT on....
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Daisymist
    Daisymist
    I, too, was extremely disappointed that ESO did not plan for the user to sit on the vine throne. To me this is a no-brainer. Of course people want to sit on it!! I have sent in my complaint. I hope others do as well.

In the mean time, in order to sit on the wood elf vine throne, I do the following:
    Hop up onto it using your space bar.
    Press Esc
    Press Enter
    Left click anywhere on the screen, except the chat box
    Press either A or D one time
    Press enter
    Type /sit2 (or whatever sit you like. Don't forget the slash)

You will now be sitting on the throne. It's a pain and it's not perfect because if you check your mail or accidentally click the screen, you will pop up. You can, however, still type in the chat window while you sit.

ESO content creators: Please fix this ridiculous situation. I shouldn't have to work this hard to sit down.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought mine for 20k from a trader.
    It's definitely disappointing that you can't sit in it.

I put my pet pig in it, look awesome, would supply pic but idk how.
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on April 6, 2017 4:28AM
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    As some one who farms the patterns, crafts the items and sells both i can say from experience its 100% not created with an option to sit, many many many people complain but in the end deal with it because what else can we do? ....

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh. 5 year necro.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    Throne = Large chair you SIT on....

negative....
    feyii wrote: »

Aren't you able to sit in ALL other thrones bought with either crowns or in-game gold? I think anyone would have that expectation.

nope, its something they defiantly should fix tho

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The recipe dropped from nobles. It's unfortunately never been possible to sit with it
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.