Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Templar vs Sorc

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
When it comes to healing is sorc even a viable option to be a pure healer? Based on what I am seeing it is Templar or bust. I have never made a healer and was thinking about so wanted to see if I could just transform my Sorc into a healer but if the juice isn't worth the squeeze I will leave it as DPS.
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    rkuczy01 wrote: »
    When it comes to healing is sorc even a viable option to be a pure healer? Based on what I am seeing it is Templar or bust. I have never made a healer and was thinking about so wanted to see if I could just transform my Sorc into a healer but if the juice isn't worth the squeeze I will leave it as DPS.

X patches ago I would say Yes, it's worth for a Sorc Healer. At the moment, no.
    When I compare it with the Templar I'm using it's much better. But you can always try your luck going Sorc Healer, if it doesn't fit you pay and respec it once.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dungeons you are fine pure healing as a Sorc.

You could probably do it in a trial, but unless you are just really good friends with the trial leaders, or try to do a public group you're going to get kicked the second they realize you aren't casting BoL.