The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

End Game Guild Recruiting

GamerGuy
GamerGuy
Endgame PvE guild that came together recently with the objective of achieving ranks on the leader boards for all vet trials and vdsa.

We are currently at 20 members and the majority has experience with vet trials. We're still trying to form the core group as well as backup and therefore looking for experienced players and players that are not all that experienced to join who have the right attitude and willingness to learn/be a team member. Once we get the core group together we will be doing vMoL. Need 1 or 2 Magplar DPS, Tank, and Healer. That can meet with our Trial times

If you think you're a one man army, even with BST of 65 sec, or someone that prefers blaming others rather than trying to figure out a solution - don't bother to apply. You'll probably get kicked sooner or later.

Our trial times are Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm - 10pm eastern time. Saturday at 3pm eastern.

If interested or want more information reply to this post or message Gamer919guy on PSN. Respond with your PSN Gamertag, Class and role you play and please indicate if you are magicka or stamina and the current champion point. Ideally we are looking for people with at least 500cp+. We will consider lower if you steadily gain champion points.

We don't mind if you don't have much experience in trials we will show you the ropes, we are patient. Just know your class and as stated above be a team player and willing to learn.
Edited by GamerGuy on March 27, 2017 10:44PM
  • GamerGuy
    GamerGuy
    Updated
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    GamerGuy wrote: »
    Updated

Hello Gamerguy, I am interested in joining you in your crusade for end game trial conquering! I am a Healer main but I also have DPS Certified characters(StamSorc, StamDK and MagSorc who all do 25k+ DPS), I am currently working on leveling my MagPlar and MagDK who also have maxed out gear, just need to finish leveling them and practice my skill rotations. I have an account on PC and have completed vMOL multiple times on that character but I have yet to complete it yet on console so I would love to join in if you still need a Healer, i'll post my character info below!

Gamertag: Kami675
    Main: Healer(Magicka)
    Secondary: DPS(Magicka and Stamina)
    Current CP: 560
    Experience: I have completed vHRC(including Hard Mode), vAA(including Hard Mode), and vSO(including Hard Mode).
    vMOL experience: I have completed vMOL on PC several times but finding a group on Console is somewhat difficult, did a few runs with some random groups and have completed up to Rhakkat on console (people quit when we got to him due to time restraints).
    Shot-Calling: I am able/willing to shotcall on every trial including vMOL if you need someone to help guide the team through Veteran Content.

Healer(High Elf Templar): Aether, SPC, Worm, Mending, Gossamer, Healer's Habit, Twilight, Master Restoration Staff(Front Bar), Maelstrom Restoration Staff(Master is my primary front bar weapon though, nice to have this for 4-man's sometimes) and Maelstrom Destruction Staff(Back Bar). I use lightning maelstrom destro on back bar for extra concussions with blockade if the team needs it, I also have Power of the Light morphed if we do not have a Stamplar for the Minor Breech.

MagSorc(High Elf Sorcerer): 3 IA Jewelry+1 IA Staff, 5 BSW, 2 Illambris, 1 Sharpened IA Lightning Staff Front Bar and 1 Precise Maelstrom Inferno Staff backbar. I do not have a sharpened moondancer staff yet so I am running 4 IA which amounts to around the same damage

StamDK(Redguard Dragonknight): 3 Vicious Ophidian Jewelry, 2 Kraa'gs, 5 NMG OR 5 Twice Fang OR 5 TBS depending on if we need someone to wear NMG for debuff or if Twice Fang is overpenetrating with our group setup then I might use TBS 1 Sharpened Maelstrom Axe, 1 Sharpened Maelstrom Dagger, 1 Sharpened Maelstrom Bow

StamSorc(Khajiit Sorcerer): Same as StamDK

thanks for the consideration,
    - Kris
    Edited by Kami675 on March 28, 2017 2:45AM
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psn: FlyyLionel
    I play a tank, never tanked a vet trial but can do VDSA easily. I have a healer that I never used in a vet trial, but have healed through vdsa. I main a stam sorc dps(Flawless Conquerer) and will soon have a magdk dps fully geared(need gold mats). Only thing setting me back is sharpened vma 1handers which I'm getting atm. Just got masters resto as well.

Ask anything you want, capped cp.
    The Flyers
  • GamerGuy
    GamerGuy
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Psn: FlyyLionel
    I play a tank, never tanked a vet trial but can do VDSA easily. I have a healer that I never used in a vet trial, but have healed through vdsa. I main a stam sorc dps(Flawless Conquerer) and will soon have a magdk dps fully geared(need gold mats). Only thing setting me back is sharpened vma 1handers which I'm getting atm. Just got masters resto as well.

Ask anything you want, capped cp.

Would you like to become main tanks? or healer? we don't need stamina dps atm just magicka/ if you're interested in either becoming a main tank or healer i'll send ya a invite. We use a free app which is required for communication and organization purposes. let me know if ya still want a invite. As we are still looking for a main tank and one other healer.