The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Limitless - PC/NA - Trials Guild

Humatiel
Humatiel
✭✭✭✭
Greetings!

If you have reached this page, it is because you are interested in joining an endgame, PvE guild on the PC/NA server. "Limitless" just might be the guild for you. We decided that teams are for those still living in pre-Homestead. Our open call raids (held on Fridays and Saturdays) feature the Benny Hill Theme song as well as Craglorn HM completions and vMoL speedruns.

Now, I know you're wondering, how can you tell if we are a good fit? Well, my friend, here is a checklist of things that might let you know if we are your One True Guild.

Do you enjoy:
> completing veteran trials in ESO
> completing HMs of the Craglorn trials
> memes for days
> Discord trolls
> ESO trolls
> Reddit trolls
> really, any kind of troll
> rezzing
> ready checks
> click-bait
> breaks in trials whenever YOU need five minutes to do what you could have done hours ago

If you said "yes" to any or all of the previously stated points AND have experience in the veteran Craglorn Trials, you can apply at our website: limitlessguild.enjin.com!
VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
700+ CP
GM of Luxury Raids
  • CultOfMMO
    CultOfMMO
    ✭✭✭
    where do i sign up?
    vHoF HM 202k Tick-Tock Tormentor (Stamblade)
    vAS HM 111k Immortal Redeemer (Magplar)
    vCR HM 129k Gryphon Heart (Magblade/plar)
    vSS HM 245k NA 2nd Godslayer (Stamcro)
    Magblade vMA 601k
  • Xrucible
    Xrucible
    ✭✭✭
    CultOfMMO wrote: »
    where do i sign up?

Part of the recruitment process to prove that you are not a potato is to find that by yourself.
    On a long break from ESO.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humatiel wrote: »
    Greetings!

If you have reached this page, it is because you are interested in joining an endgame, PvE guild on the PC/NA server. "Limitless" just might be the guild for you. We decided that teams are for those still living in pre-Homestead. Our open call raids (held on Fridays and Saturdays) feature the Benny Hill Theme song as well as Craglorn HM completions and vMoL speedruns.

Now, I know you're wondering, how can you tell if we are a good fit? Well, my friend, here is a checklist of things that might let you know if we are your One True Guild.

Do you enjoy:
    > completing veteran trials in ESO
    > completing HMs of the Craglorn trials
    > memes for days
    > Discord trolls
    > ESO trolls
    > Reddit trolls
    > really, any kind of troll
    > rezzing
    > ready checks
    > click-bait
    > breaks in trials whenever YOU need five minutes to do what you could have done hours ago

If you said "yes" to any or all of the previously stated points AND have experience in the veteran Craglorn Trials, you can apply at our website: limitlessguild.enjin.com!

This is from one of our many best worldwide top 5 fastest #1 leaderbored speed score runs!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqQQJadoMA
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you all still recruiting (actively)? I am interested in joining; I've been playing since beta, I have multiple level 50 characters including all class types, 600+ CP, and my mains are Heals/DPS. My id is: @Gedalya
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org