Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about pickpocketing furniture plans

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I know the gold throne plans are either from pickpocketing or killing "noble" npcs. There as of now are breton versions, orc versions, and wood elf versions. I can find breton and orc nobles easy enough to prey on, but the only decent amount of wood elf nobles I've been able to find are in the Elden Root throne room, but there's WAY too many guards and witnesses around to be able to do anything. Where can I find wood elf nobles elsewhere?

Secondly, has anyone found NON-gold plans from pickpocketing/murdering NPCs? Just wondering if there are other types of furniture plans that can only be gotten though those methods.

Thanks!

- SJ
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • ashesofman
    ashesofman
    Soul Shriven
    Redacted
    Edited by ashesofman on April 30, 2017 7:50PM
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishings: There is a list with all furnishings and their sources.

I think I found some plans by pickpocketing/murdering NPCs. Sadly, I don't know which ones :/
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten a few green and maybe one blue plans from pickpocketing. And I do a LOT of pickpocketing/murdering for stuff. Plans are rare from pockets but they do happen. I've gotten two gold items: the orc throne recipe and a human skull decoration in the past month.

I get more purple items to fence pickpocketing than I do from containers but as for recipes/plans the converse is true. At least in my own experience. I've only been playing a few months now so it could just be RNG and not a pattern.
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always hope to find actual furniture when stealing but so far it's only happened, twice, and it was the same item both times :lol: An ink well.
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL