The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing showcase guild

MrsMakeumRage

I am wanting to start a guild to show off our houses! So we can share ideas and creativity! I was also wanting if we get enough members do contests and giveaways!
Any alliance!
I am xbox1 NA!
If you think it's a good idea and want to join just leave your gamer tag in the comments and I will get you added!
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea only I'm on PC-NA. You might try asking on reddit also. Good luck.

Edited by Jemcrystal on March 19, 2017 2:22AM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm highly interested in joining. My gamer tag is TheNuminous1 :)
  • MrsMakeumRage
    @TheNuminous1 okay I invited you, and replied on the post on my page.
    @Jemcrystal okay thank you, I didn't even think of that!
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Such a guild already exists (check my sig), and you can contact @Reaperslove in game to join up. If you already created your guild, get in touch with us so we can see each other's houses.
    Edited by Kesstryl on March 21, 2017 2:00AM
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • MrsMakeumRage
    For Xbox 1 na? You have got to be kidding me... lol I searched for weeks before I made one, I did create it I have like 15 members though so not too many
  • MrsMakeumRage
    I am on Xbox 1 na, and it says that person doesn't exist when I click on it or type it in
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am on Xbox 1 na, and it says that person doesn't exist when I click on it or type it in

Ok you guys are Xbox. We are PC, on both NA and EU.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.