Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Robe appearance with heavy armor chest

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
Is there a means to get a robe appearance if I'm wearing a heavy chest piece?
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »

Yes, you can wear a costume purchased from the crown store or won in crown crates. There are some disguises as well that appear as robes.
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damianos wrote: »
    mystfit wrote: »

Yes, you can wear a costume purchased from the crown store or won in crown crates. There are some disguises as well that appear as robes.
    This.

Also, you could wear something like Daedric leggings, which would give you a mix of heavy and robelike appearances.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    That's true, I hadn't thought of leggings. It had been suggested that a heavy armor chestpiece was a good way to go since it provides the most protection in one 'piece' of armor, but I have a style for this character ( I don't roleplay specifically but I do like to give them a particular 'feel') and I want to find a dark/forbidding robe if I can.
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy chest + Daedric light armour legs (which are basically a skirt) is what you want!
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magplar is wearing a hidden heavy helm with all the rest light. Not chest but pretty good and not seen. That said, she plans to go to 7 light as she actually wants the magic bonuses more than the heavy/undaunted bonuses.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minotaur legs
    Of the Air legs
    Daedric legs