Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ETA on fix for disappearing furnishing recipes?

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a couple of purple recipes I would like to use but can't because they are not appearing at the crafting stations. Do we know if a fix is possible and if it is when we are likely to get it on live?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Curragraigue on March 18, 2017 9:28PM
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭
    As far as i found out, its not about disappearing, but about miss-labeled furniture plans. For example: The "Diagram Redguard Basin, Pedestal" actually resulted in learning "Redguard Brazier, Enchanted"... this happens with a few other plans as well which means you actually learned a plan, but you will never be able to craft the basin as it doesnt exist.

Edited by VolvoXX on March 19, 2017 7:21AM
    PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two I'm missing exist in the Crown Store they have just not appeared in the list of items I can create. I thought I saw a post by @ZOS_GinaBruno saying they were looking into it just haven't seen an update since.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Wrecking_Gorilla
    Wrecking_Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me with High Elf shelf long. It was read but didn't show up. A day or two later it was there. My friend had some purple ones disappear entirely. I to had the brasin turn into the brazier. Wish zos would address this issue. Purple diagrams are not cheap.