The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Always Showing The Mail Icon In Chat

alsuran
alsuran
✭✭✭
Hi. Is there an addon that will make the mail icon be visible in the chat area when there is incoming mail? I get the impression that it was possible until recently, and in the last week or so it went away for me. The notifications icon is visible if there is something new there, but the mail icon isn't showing the same way if I get new mail. It only becomes visible if I make the chat window active.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can prevent your chat window from fading or darken the window itself.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    I made the text from the chat to stay always on, but the icons for the mail and friends online disappear for me, they don't remain active. The border surrounding the chat area goes away when it's not active.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    alsuran wrote: »
    I made the text from the chat to stay always on, but the icons for the mail and friends online disappear for me, they don't remain active. The border surrounding the chat area goes away when it's not active.

Mine is active always :) I also have addons. Do you use addons? If so, I'd look into it.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, that might be it then. I'll start deactivating addons.