Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

All provisioning recipes displaying the same stats in popup

DaveMoeDee
DaveMoeDee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am trying to craft some food and every recipe I look at is showing the same thing. All of a single color have the same exact stats. Low level ones show cp150 stats. All that changes is the name. I want to craft purple with the higher health and magicka, but all the purple are showing the same stats. I disables a lot of addons and no change. It doesn't matter if I look at the recipe when crafting or in an addon that gives a recipe list. Heck, even in guild stores I see identical stats. I do have a bunch of green recipes in the inventory of one character and the descriptions seem accurate there.

Has anyone else experiences this? I will continue trying with less addons. Maybe a relog soon.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how the increase values are shown now because of scaling, but the main point is that all purple food recipes show 4462 health, 4462 magicka, and 4105 stamina. Nothing shows more stamina and less of another stat.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it has been so long since I crafted food I forgot what the stats are. I forgot that there are 3 versions of the exact same thing, one per zone.