The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a trial guild

onemoredragon
onemoredragon
✭✭✭
Hi, me and my boyfriend are looking for a guild focused on doing normal/veteran raids and veteran dungeons.

Both are experienced players CP530 and CP600, played ESO since launch but quitted and came back about half a year ago. We have a few characters that can fulfill any role in raids. Would really like to start doing trials but sadly, we have no experience even in normal trials and no group for doing that, so having a guild with training runs would be just awesome. We're friendly and social, willing to learn stuff and progress in hardcore endgame PVE.

If anyone here's recruiting for raids and dungeons, please leave me a message or contact us in-game - @OneMoreDragon and @Migandas :)
PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
Asharlys, orc templar tank
Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    What better choice than to join the Dragons :D
    One more Dragon indeed and Migandas is welcome also ofc!

Expect a invite from me any time soon to join Dragons Trial Guild.

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving that guild name already haha :)
    Thank you, we'll be happy to join!
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.