Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Bug: Banker assistan

method__01
method__01
✭✭✭✭✭
last 1-2 weeks banker crashes gui and i must restart eso,wasnt serious before but now it happens every 3 out of 5 times

VB7qMHr.jpg
PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happening on PS4 for a while now. it's not consistent enough to figure out what's causing it. The most recent occurrences have been when trying to tag an item in the bank as "junk" it seems. Unfortunately the entire interface then seems to freak out and I cannot even log out using the menu options. I have to do a manual close of the program itself and re-launch it before menu options really work properly in game once this bug has happened.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    NOTE: It happens on both the banker assistant AND the actual banker for me.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have the banker at your house?im trying to isolate the problem but it doesnt occur every time i lock an item
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA