The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 player looking for people to play with in UK and Europe 8-11pm

Scarlet Viper
Scarlet Viper
Soul Shriven
Having a hard time finding other people to play with, I waited an hour in the Activity Finder last night and nothing happened..
I have a L27 Dragonknight and a microphone.
I work and have kids, so mature players/ mums & dads and evenings appreciated... otherwise I don't care as long as you're into teamwork, that's what I'm looking for!
PSN manicminer23
Edited by Scarlet Viper on March 17, 2017 2:20PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have couple social guilds I can invite you to later. What is CET? Sorry nevmind. Didn't realized eu. I'm NA
    Edited by kylewwefan on March 17, 2017 12:58PM
  • Scarlet Viper
    Scarlet Viper
    Soul Shriven
    I live in the UK, 8-11pm evenings.
    Edited by Scarlet Viper on March 17, 2017 1:34PM
  • Rakkhen
    Rakkhen
    Soul Shriven
    send you a group invite

psn rakkhen
  • Scarlet Viper
    Scarlet Viper
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry to be dumb but what is a group invite. I saw nothing in game but something in the XMB menu about a PVE player setup..
    Not had a group invite out of game before. Thanks.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a tab on the forum that has guilds advertising for both PS4 NA server and another one for PS4 EU server.

I think Rakkhen may have sent you a guild invite. When you log on check your notifications tab to see if you have a guild invite.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • x_JoeShmoe
    PS4 - EU - Microphone
    Similar issue as you describe, so I'm more than happy to team up for any play-style.
    I'm usually playing between 4 and 10 PM CET on weekdays, weekends at random times. Have a level 30 Nightblade.
    PSN: x_JoeShmoe
  • Scarlet Viper
    Scarlet Viper
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still playing and still looking for other people who can play evenings EU time... I'm level 45 now and running around Coldharbour.. PVE preference.. PSN: manicminer23
  • Dr.Opticon
    Dr.Opticon
    Soul Shriven
    I usually play between 21:30 and 22:45 EU time. I am level 50 with 90 champion points. I am now doing the thieves guild, but I am looking for people to start Morrowind expansion.
  • OnlyEthan
    OnlyEthan
    Hey Bud, same here, feel free to add me PSN tag is OnlyEthan
    PSN: OnlyEthan
    Server: EU
    Time Zone: BST or GMT+1
    Main Character: S'rashi the Khajit CP780
  • SEBLAK
    SEBLAK
    Soul Shriven
    Same situation here. Currently level 34 DPS wood elf archer/dual wield. SEB LAK On PSN. Anyone is welcome to add me. Doing very well on my own, but would like to find a crew.