Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown gold and purchased mounts or pets, can they be transfered to another player

JUSTIN_giver
JUSTIN_giver
Soul Shriven
My wife and I both play the game.. we have two tvs and two ps4 set up with 2 copies of the game to play together. If I have crown gold, can I gift it to her or can I purchase a mount, pet or something else and simply gift it to her account or trade it to her for next to nothing.. makes it far easier to purchase crown gold on one account instead of two. Also what about the vows of mara.. do both players have to have purchased the pledge or is one binding between both players.

Thanx to all who have been answering my questions the last few days.. really trying to get into this game and leave behind my old game.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a select few players are testing a gifting program at the moment where you can gift crown store items to another player. Not sure where they're at with it at the moment or when/if it's going to implemented. There are quite a few people who want this.
    PC/EU DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know about the ring of mara, I have one put never used it. I think only 1 person needs to purchase.
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on March 16, 2017 4:45PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one account needs a ring, when you activate (quick slot) by a alter of Mara you target the player you want and they will get a pop-up much like a group invite which they must accept. It's something like that, been over a year since I did one sorry.

As for gifting items the only way currently to do this is to have the Crowns needed and contact support asking if they can take your crowns but unlock on another players account. I have not yet heard anyone say they've been denied this service and a few say it's worked for them when asking.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."