The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

A Masterful Concoction - Damage Health Poison IX

FelixTheCatt
FelixTheCatt
✭✭✭
Craft a Damage Health Poison IX with the following traits :

Ravage Health
Increase Spell Power
Detection

I've made this in like two different forms and it won't give me credit for them at all. Wth?! These writs are driving me crazy! You make what they ask you to and they never friggin work! I'm slow to grasp things sometimes but cmon. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Also , I tried looking this up many times before posting. Found same issues but traits were completely different than the one I have.
Xbox - Kuchini07
Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not at home right now to test but try the following:

Solvent: Alkahest
    Reagents: Corn Flower, Violet Coprinus and Wormwood.

I'm sure the first 2 are correct, if wormwood does not work it will probably be either White Cap or Torchbug Thorax (you are only looking for 'Detection' in the last reagent).

Being a poison, each mix will make 16 f the 20 required if you have all of the alchemy passives in use.
    Edited by disintegr8 on March 15, 2017 10:29PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Torchbug was the key. No idea why it didn't work before. Appreciate the help m8! Really , it was driving me insane trying to find anything on this. Hopefully I can repay the favor at some point.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • KillahBrew
    My writ asked for damage health poison IX.
    With; fracture, enervation, damage health.

Nirnroot, stinkhorn, and torchbug thorax

You're welcome.