Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Unban Help?

Kingersss1
Kingersss1
Soul Shriven
My account was banned before Christmas, for Impersonating a Zenimax Employee. I was not, I was warning a guy who was posting in Area that he was breaking the terms he agreed on. We was gambling real money in-game, and spamming a website link. I showed him where in the terms he was breaking them, reported, then blocked him. He didn't get banned, I did. I would LOOOOVE my account back. So please talk with me about this.
Edited by Kingersss1 on March 13, 2017 10:46PM

Best Answers

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to submit a ticket through the support portal . No one here can really help you with that until you've submitted a ticket first . All these things are handled through tickets .
    Answer ✓
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put you original ticket number in this thread and tag a Mod for help if you can no longer access that account through support portal .
    Answer ✓
  • Kingersss1
    Kingersss1
    Soul Shriven
    I've submitted so many, the account is banned off the forums as well, so I'm sending through an alternative account. Would it work that way to?
  • Kingersss1
    Kingersss1
    Soul Shriven
    I do not know of any mods to tag.. but my ticket number is: 170313-002779
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK @ZOS_AntonioP maybe can help you and they are now tagged so just wait for one of them .
  • Kingersss1
    Kingersss1
    Soul Shriven
    You are the best thank you man.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Many thanks for the tag! We'll gladly look into this for you and ensure your ticket is reviewed by the appropriate team for review. We'll need a little more info first, could you please PM me the email that was linked to your original account? We're also going to go ahead and close this thread since discussing disciplinary actions is against the Forum Rules. Though we can handle this through PMs for the time being.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.