Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Farming Gold

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
So I just on a huge spending spree for gear etc on two characters. What is the best way to farm this up without selling things?
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    Stealing is your best bet if you aren't going to sell anything.

Your foolish not to be selling though, I made well over 200k last week selling mats, upgrade mats and random other crap like sets pieces and jewelry. Some on the new furniture sells quick for 50k, like the full red guard bookcase.
  • JUSTIN_giver
    JUSTIN_giver
    Soul Shriven
    great question. i'm new, level 11 and gold is well, like gold lol. just go out and defeat enemies or is stealing really the best way.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealing is your best bet if you aren't going to sell anything.

Your foolish not to be selling though, I made well over 200k last week selling mats, upgrade mats and random other crap like sets pieces and jewelry. Some on the new furniture sells quick for 50k, like the full red guard bookcase.

I'm willing to pay 500k+ for that stupid bookcase plan. T_T So if anyone has it...

But yeah, I'd really say farming is the way. Raw materials, or refined + tempers sell well, as do the housing materials.
    Other ways are: Crafted glyphs, crafted armor on request, trait pieces.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.