The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA/Azuras - Sharing outnumbered PvP vidoes from Roll Initiative

Ophh
Ophh
Soul Shriven
If you play on Azuras you may have run into our 3-4 man group on DC. I've been collecting and editing a couple of short videos for our own enjoyment, but wanted to share them now that I've put together a couple of videos. We've really been enjoying the no-cp campaign, and I hope you guys appreciate these videos. I know there is more impressive content out there, but they're pretty good fights nonetheless.

Short 2
Short 3
Short 4
How To Kill Roll Initiative (humor)

Yes, I did not link "Short 1", as its not quite as good as the others. Our group play has improved a lot since then.
@Ophelan - Roll Initiative
'Ophh - MagDK
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate these videos.

But let me maybe ask why do you run such a low ressoure pool, for being able to permablock 8/9k stam are far away from good, also i wouldnt recommented "Burning Spellwave" cause other Sets like Spinner are much better on Non Cp.
    Also i would even go for Black Rose/Desert Rose on Azura with Trifood, gives your much more ressourcemanagment also not that low stats.

As far i can remember i came when i was a Dunmer on following stats:
    25k health
    34-35k Max magicka
    15,7k Max Stam

i was using burning Spellwave, Grothgar and Seducer.

But right now i think
    Desert Rose and Black Rose would be much better on top with Bloodspawn.
  • Ophh
    Ophh
    Soul Shriven
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    I appreciate these videos.

But let me maybe ask why do you run such a low ressoure pool, for being able to permablock 8/9k stam are far away from good, also i wouldnt recommented "Burning Spellwave" cause other Sets like Spinner are much better on Non Cp.
    Also i would even go for Black Rose/Desert Rose on Azura with Trifood, gives your much more ressourcemanagment also not that low stats.

As far i can remember i came when i was a Dunmer on following stats:
    25k health
    34-35k Max magicka
    15,7k Max Stam

i was using burning Spellwave, Grothgar and Seducer.

But right now i think
    Desert Rose and Black Rose would be much better on top with Bloodspawn.

I appreciate the feedback. Those stats are pretty obviously WITH CP though, you're looking at 31K magicka and 20K health with Tri food, seducer, BSW, and grothgar when on Azuras. I agree the 9K stam pool is too low, I was experimenting with Wtichmothers Brew but have settled on Tri's.

As far as BSW vs Spinners goes, I mostly disagree. Opponents have less passive mitigation on no-cp, and BSW helps my heals as well as damage.

I wouldn't run Desert Rose after the nerf (light armor anyways), and Seducer is better for Magicka sustain than Black Rose IMO. For most of the clips with 3 party members, I'm running Fassallas anyways. This is what helps make our banner so strong (80% healing reduction).
    'Ophh - MagDK
  • Ophh
    Ophh
    Soul Shriven
    Just finished another video...

RNG ESO PvP - Vamp feeding players and 2vX
    Edited by Ophh on March 15, 2017 8:14PM
    'Ophh - MagDK
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good Ophh, glad to see you guys having fun on AZ. Never invite me and that hurts my feelings.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Ophh
    Ophh
    Soul Shriven
    Sixth wrote: »
    Looks good Ophh, glad to see you guys having fun on AZ. Never invite me and that hurts my feelings.

No offense intended, I typically don't play with people I'm not in VOIP with. So pretty much just guildmates.

BTW, uploaded another video today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkfes9eOOM&t=66s
    'Ophh - MagDK