Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Recover a Character without Character name?

ch1no92
ch1no92
✭✭
It's simply the case that I am returning to play ESO on pc again and I cannot for the life of me remember why I deleted my character before leaving a year ago. Now I can't even recover him because I do not remember the name, per ZOS customer support. I don't understand, if I described the dominion, the class and the level, can't they just look into my ch1no92 account history and see that I have that character I described in my history? I was around Veteran 11 at the time and I was even subscribed, i provided the time that my subscription expired as well for proof.

Is there anything else I can do or any where else you guys know of that my character name may come up?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you take any screenshots, or have friends you played with who did?

It might be in some of those.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Turelus wrote: »

Thanks for your idea - I do not have screenshots, I will have to check my friend list and see if any show to still play that may have one.