The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active trading guild

Keillieai15
Keillieai15
✭✭
I have two active trading guild that I keep stocked at 30 items at all times but my bank stays full and I need another trading guild since my third guild appears to have died. I am willing to pay fees (I already pay 10k for one and 5k for another). Thank you so much.

Psn: KittyCadle

Edit: I found another guild. Thanks for invites and offers.
Edited by Keillieai15 on March 17, 2017 4:36PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which two guilds are you in? The Spicy Banana crew (Spicy Burrito, Banana Surprise, Purple Gang etc) are a free trading company.

Other than that Mythical Giants, Five Finger Discounts, Five Dollar Motifs - these three I can message GMs for you :)
  • Blitzstorm1989
    Blitzstorm1989
    Soul Shriven
    Rittings wrote: »
    Which two guilds are you in? The Spicy Banana crew (Spicy Burrito, Banana Surprise, Purple Gang etc) are a free trading company.

Other than that Mythical Giants, Five Finger Discounts, Five Dollar Motifs - these three I can message GMs for you :)

Hello Rittings seeing your message made me wonder if you could get me some invites too, my PSN is Blitzstorm1989, thank you in advance.
  • Songbird1115
    Songbird1115
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Rittings I'm looking for a trade guild also. PSN is SongBird1115
  • SOLOistheNAME
    SOLOistheNAME
    ✭✭

Yes, I was wondering if I could get a recommendation to join Five Fingers Discount as well. I'm new, but I already been doing some trading/selling since starting. I'm also looking to learn more! Last thing I'm willing to pay fees.

PSN: Solo_is_the_name
    Edited by SOLOistheNAME on June 21, 2017 9:57AM
    Trading Guilds: Ales and Fails & Beer and BooBoos
    Follow me on Twitch & Youtube: @TheManNamedSOLO
    "The Truth Is, The Game Was Rigged From The Start."
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, KittyCadle.

I don't know if you still have an open guild slot or not, but if you do, I extended an invite for you to join Better Hide or Die. We're a casual social/trade guild that has more than 400 active members, maintains a trader and charges nothing.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭

Hey there. I'm looking for a trader guild. I want to learn the ins and outs of selling and flipping items to sell. If i am learning new thing and making gold, than fees are no big deal. mrdiamond666. Thanks.
  • Halucin8
    Halucin8
    Soul Shriven
    also interested, I've gone offline for a month and lost my spots in my old ones. h0rrible_1 in game (with a zero)