The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Training Guild

cspinasdf
cspinasdf
Hi, I'm recruiting for "Generic Dragon Guild"

It's a relatively new training guild. It's primarily for new players, and those that like teaching and helping new players.
We have 200+ members, a hired guild trader for our guild store, and no dues.
So by training guild I mean, we help newer players run their first dungeons, we help share fighters/mages/undaunted dailies
with newer players(about 1k in rewards and a 5% chance for a motif worth about 15k), recommend add-ons(MM, TTC, Skyshards, Lorebooks, Shissu's),
recommend good things to sell nirnroot (plant near water that rings, and is worth about 300), columbine(about 200),
unrefined goods (ores, wood, leather, cloth-from 15-45 per), and answers general questions about the game.

We also have a weekly guild auction where half the money goes towards the guild bank and half goes towards a raffle, with each winning bid getting a ticket.
Last week we raised over 82k, so someone(puchuumetal) won over 41k.
We also have weekly free gold raffle giveaways to members. This week we gave away 7.5k, 5k, and 2.5k.

So if you're a player that likes helping when you can, I'd be thrilled to send you an invite. You can message me @cspinasdf or post here.
Edited by cspinasdf on March 13, 2017 1:08AM
  • cspinasdf
    cspinasdf
    We won our guild trader for the third week in a row, raised 238k in our guild auction, and gave 119k of it away in a raffle. Have a free gold raffle before every weekly guild auction, and have 240+ members. Send me a mail or post here.
  • Soren_Kel
    Soren_Kel
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'm a fairly new casual player and your guild looks like a good fit for me. If you're still recruiting, I would love to join. My IGN is @Soren_Kel. Thank you.
  • mccloudx22b14_ESO
    I'm a dirty casual and am just getting back into the game. I'd love some help from friendly people! Me and a buddy made a dungeon pretty rough for the other two guys today lol.

@McCloudX13