The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for a guild on PSN NA

Roguesw
Roguesw
20M here looking to join some guilds for trading, chilling out and just enjoying the game, whether that be talking or running in groups helping people out or anything. Im new to the game and recently just hit the champion ranks. I live in Australia and work nights most nights a week but i am on just about every day during the day for 5 or 6 hours each time.

so if you could reply here with what your guild is looking for in a member, and we'll see if i meet:)
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hey man what's up my guild is always looking for new members, my guild's post is here on the 1st page called "Rumbleroar's Army" if you want to read the post and see what we are about feel free! (: if your interested just lemme know your psn and I'll send an invite
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a trading guild I'm in three with traders in major hubs(grahtwood, mournhold, craglorn, etc..), if alot of gold and pixel fame is what you're trying to achieve I can send you invites to them...just send me a message on psn(jlboozer), but weekly dues are expected in all three. Good luck!!
  • Vindictress

I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We're PvE/PvP. We have many members whom are friendly/helpful and would gladly show you the ropes of the game or answer any questions you may have. We're casual EST. But have many whom are separate timezones that would love to group up as well. We have a website available which is useful to request certain dungeons, or help with dungeons/gear/skills/crafting. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, if you're looking for an aussie based guild, message blairy087.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mate send me a msg on psn bud ill send u an invite to Brotherhood of Bogans mate. End Game Aus/NZ guild.
    Psn is Blairy087
    @Chaos0720 thanks mate
    Edited by Blairy087 on March 16, 2017 5:02AM