Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Decent NB pvp set?

Altaeres
Altaeres
I'm beginning to get into PvP, and I took my equipment off my templar just so I have somewhere to start.

I currently have 5x Kag, 3x Julianos and willpower jewelry, going to replace the 5x kag with 5x julianos though.. what else do you recommend?

Also, I use destro/resto.
Edited by Altaeres on March 11, 2017 12:02AM
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    I rock 5 julianos 3 willpower 2 torags pact and 2 monster helm set. My base Magicka dmg is over 3k.

If you want even more raw sustained dps, get molag kena monster set
  • Altaeres
    Altaeres
    Stravokov wrote: »
    I rock 5 julianos 3 willpower 2 torags pact and 2 monster helm set. My base Magicka dmg is over 3k.

If you want even more raw sustained dps, get molag kena monster set

Yeah, I only have molag kena shoulders at the moment.

What traits do you have on all of your equipment? impen? and what glyphs?
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of playstyle are you going for?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Altaeres
    Altaeres
    Sixth wrote: »
    What kind of playstyle are you going for?

Not too sure, I kind of like the stealthy kind, I don't like to gank, but I wouldn't rule it out, I normally attack from behind/with a group, with skills like Flame reach, etc.

I have willpower jewelry, molag kena shoulders, have enough funds to craft a decent set(s).
    Edited by Altaeres on March 15, 2017 3:48PM
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I've only ever tried Bombblade when I was a MagBlade. Maybe try Clever Alch. and spell power potions for a huge increase in spell damage.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Altaeres
    Altaeres
    Sixth wrote: »
    Hm, I've only ever tried Bombblade when I was a MagBlade. Maybe try Clever Alch. and spell power potions for a huge increase in spell damage.

Yeah, I was going to go Julianos/Seducer or Kags/Seducer, which would you prefer?

Or, how about a mix of Kag/Julianos? NB's do not really need much sustain due to siphoning strikes.

also, just looked at sets and was thinking of going

5x Kags, 1x Kena, 2x Torugs, 5l 2h, how would that hold up in pvp?
    Edited by Altaeres on March 15, 2017 4:17PM