The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to do group dungeon quests with [NA/PC]

Robo_Hobo
Robo_Hobo
✭✭✭✭✭
EDIT: I'm on PC/NA by the way.
In-game username: @AedricDaedra

Heya, I've been trying to finish all of the group dungeon quests on normal mode before I start to jump into the queue finder or join groups for pledges and such. I enjoy quests, lore, storyline etc. and don't want to skip through the dialogue on my first playthrough of it, if possible. I know I could probably ask in a queue'd group at the start, but I don't want to burden them; they're probably on a pledge and just want to get it done asap, or grinding for gear and such. I read a lot on the forums of people whom are in the same boat about wanting to get to read all of the dialogue in group dungeon quests, so maybe some of you will see this and want to join up and do them together?

I was able to solo/duo most of them already, but my duo partner isn't online too often. The only ones I still need to complete are:

Fungal Grotto II
Elden Hollow II
Darkshade Caverns II
Wayrest Sewers II
Crypt of Hearts II
City of Ash II

and then all 4 of the DLC ones:

White Gold Tower
Imperial City Prison
Ruins of Mazzatun
Cradle of Shadows

I expect for the DLC ones we'll probably need a full team, but the rest I can probably hold my weight enough to be able to duo or at least trio them if we're lacking on people.

I also offer the same help to other players who were wanting to do group dungeon quests, not just the ones I need. If you want to do any group dungeon quests at all, just lemme know, most of them I can solo, so I can just tag along and help you duo it unless it's one of ones we might need more for.

Thanks, and happy dungeon crawling!
Edited by Robo_Hobo on March 9, 2017 4:35PM
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to do some dungeons. There are quests in many of them that I need to do. Probably only done 5 or so. If you want you could add me @kissesandbunnies and group up sometime. :)
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, thanks :) I'll add you in-game now then
  • OgVirusRg
    OgVirusRg
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to do COA