The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Enter the ESO Home Decoration Contest"

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, I would also like to know what my prewriters asked. And I'd like to know, if Rule 3 can be used ike soe on twitter did, as a kind of collage of more than one screenshot in one Tweet as one entry or if that is against the rules. Or if I could use like paint or such a programm to make the collage out of the screenshots into one photo. Or if I'm really only able to choose one screenshot
    Metal forever \m/
  • SakuraTokito
    SakuraTokito
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted my home screenshot a few days ago on the Facebook/Woobox page. However, it is not showing up in the list under the View Submissions part of that page.

How long will It take to appear there? Do all submissions appear there? Thank you!
  • SakuraTokito
    SakuraTokito
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by SakuraTokito on March 29, 2017 8:24PM
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted my home screenshot a few days ago on the Facebook/Woobox page. However, it is not showing up in the list under the View Submissions part of that page.

How long will It take to appear there? Do all submissions appear there? Thank you!

Where is the view submissions ?

I can't see them anywhere.
  • SakuraTokito
    SakuraTokito
    ✭✭✭
    It is gone now.
    Edited by SakuraTokito on April 8, 2017 8:37AM
  • fadingidealsb14_ESO
    Welp - I'm hoping one submission per category was acceptable. When in April are the winners going to be picked/announced?
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...?
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • fadingidealsb14_ESO
    Last official word I saw was that winners would be contacted by e-mail or over social media (if entered through that medium) by the end of the month of April...

Quite eager to see the results here.
  • Tesari
    Tesari
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in my housing guild announced that he got an email indicating he was a finalist in the competition today so I guess that means they've announced at least finalists. I didn't get an email so I'm guessing that means I didn't make the cut (or my guildmate is fibbing XD )
  • SakuraTokito
    SakuraTokito
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! Which category?

I would have thought only the winners would be contacted, not finalists. "Hey, you could win....fyi." "Hey, you lost. Kthxbai"
    Edited by SakuraTokito on April 26, 2017 9:46PM
  • Tesari
    Tesari
    ✭✭✭
    He said the Hoarder category was what he was chosen for as a finalist.
  • mALX
    mALX
    I really hope they announce the winners publicly for everyone, I would love to know which of these genius decorators won! It had to be a hard decision between some of those hugely creative uses like the boats, etc,
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • DomesticatedScrib
    DomesticatedScrib
    Soul Shriven
    I'm hoping the winners for this will be announced as well, and their submissions showcased. There's only a few hours left in April, guys.
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Submissions for the ESO Home Decoration Contest are now closed
    Thanks to everyone who entered! We'll be announcing the winners on the ESO website in April."

Are we ever going to see anything about this? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    milkbox wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who entered! We'll be announcing the winners on the ESO website in April."

Yes, we'll be publishing an article on our website later this week showcasing the winners and runners up. Sorry it's taken so long, there were a lot of entries to go through! :sweat_smile:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, we'll be publishing an article on our website later this week showcasing the winners and runners up. Sorry it's taken so long, there were a lot of entries to go through! :sweat_smile:

you guys...
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Has this happened yet?
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.