Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gray Yokudan Charger

Skylerty
Skylerty
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I got Skyrim HD and used the code to get the mount & armour in-game. The game shows I have the mount, but I don't know where I have to go to get it. I apologise if the answer is stupidly obvious, but I've looked online and have had no luck.

Thanks.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in your collections screen.

On PC this is "U" by default, I am not sure on the console button for this sorry.

Once you have the collections screen up you can see all your costumes and mounts and choose which one you want as your active one.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Skylerty
    Skylerty
    Soul Shriven
    You made me realise what I meant to ask was how to summon it. I've got it now, thanks.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem, glad you got it sorted.

Don't forget to take riding lessons every day at a stablemaster to buff your mounted abilities. You can find these in most towns (after the starting islands) and use them once every 24 hours.

Treat your horse well.

Edited by Turelus on March 8, 2017 8:28AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's still available? :o

I wonder if there's any way I could get it, since I already own Skyrim on Steam and it won't let me re-buy it twice.