The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sealed Harborage

kitburgh
kitburgh
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know why when I go to the Harborage for the daughter of giants quest it says it's sealed from the other side?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to the correct Harborage? You can only enter the one in your home alliance territory.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • BTHRZeroX
    BTHRZeroX
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Are you going to the correct Harborage? You can only enter the one in your home alliance territory.

I was able to enter the EP and I am from AD but I can not enter the DC one which is odd.
    EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
    EU AD PS4 Nightblade
    EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
    EU EH PS4 Nightblade
    EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire