Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC] (Empire of Nirn) Looking for players to hang out, and kill stuff with us

bigretching
bigretching
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!

The "Empire of Nirn" wants to recruit you! Let me tell a little about us before you consider whether you should join us.

We like to:
  1. Do Normal and Veteran dungeons!
  2. Have fun on Discord, and crack a few jokes
  3. Feed our horses
  4. And lastly but not least, we like to help out new players that haven't done the harder stuff in the game. We are a patient bunch of people, we only expect you to do the best you can.

What we would like to be able to do, is having a full trial group of people we know.

This guilds mission is to make people want to log into the game, and have fun with us. This MMO is a whole lot better when the social side of things are working, and sometimes being in a good guild can take care of some of this.

All of us just want to have fun. If you think you can have fun with us, please shoot me a message at @pckmark or here: @killstain

If you can't catch any of us ingame, please leave your name here in the thread, and i will try to catch you when im online.

Thanks for reading this far, and a good day to you.

-Hank Spank'em