The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Console addons

Defilted
Defilted
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS please make some add-ons and sell them on the crown store. Tired of looking up sky shard locations.

I am willing to pay and would do happily. Please get on It.

Thank you
XBOX NA
XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Blake6332
    Blake6332
    ✭✭✭
    No no no do not make them put something like that on the crown store...dont need any sort of division in progression between those who spend money and those who dont.

If they are going to put skyshard/lorebook locations in the base game it needs to be FREE, and a CHOICE/UNLOCK that is either earned or somethig you earn in game by collecting a certain amount of skyshards.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things cost money to develope. You have to be willing to pay for it. If there is a share of people willing to buy something then ZOS is more likely to develope it. I am sorry but in the real world products cost money. There is no PVE or PVP advantage to having map add-ons like these so charging for it is fine. If you want the free version continue looking them up online.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • SupaSane
    SupaSane
    ✭✭✭
    I would gladly pay for add-ons.
    SupaSane - PC / NA
    Canthion - Bosmer Stamina Nightblade [DC]
    Saviör - Orc Stamina Dragonknight [DC]
    So-No-Head - Argonian Magicka Templar [DC]
    Lord Savioro - Nord Stamina Necromancer [DC]

"So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide, All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Defilted wrote: »
    ZOS please make some add-ons and sell them on the crown store. Tired of looking up sky shard locations.

I am willing to pay and would do happily. Please get on It.

Thank you

You can buy the app from the Playstore or the Apple Store for 99 cents. Shows all sky shard, delve, dolem, chests, and lore book locations per area. You can also use it for multiple characters at one time and it will keep track of what is collected per character.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless something has changed. Play store apps cannot make a connection for character information to get the app updated. I have never got any of those to work with xbox ESO. If it is a manual data entry update then it would work but then just require me to go back and back log what I have already got per character. Sounds painful however I will try it just in case these apps now work with xbox live and ESO.

ZOS sponsored add on would be the best IMO.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear