The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild- causal gamer but on regularly

Eirianbryn30
Eirianbryn30
✭✭
I'm a mature gamer looking for a trading guild. Im on regularly, but a casual player.

Thanks
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    I'm a mature gamer looking for a trading guild. Im on regularly, but a casual player.

Thanks

if you are still look please join my guild: -Dagoth Ur Destroyers
    my psn: AkiraNightWish
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    My psn is the same as my name. Hit me up if you're interested. We do dailys, trials, etc. Thanks.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Illicitus is a great guild..although focus isn't trading but PvP/E.
    Edited by Sookmagook on April 2, 2017 2:48PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If still interested message me on psn (jlboozer).. I can get you into some of the best trading guilds on ps4 na, good luck!!
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon

Thanks

I'll invite you into Affluent Merchants tonight. We need heavy pushers like you. I can also likely get you into Aldmeri Nation. They have had a trader in Mournhold for over a year.
    14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Any of you still have space? A lot going on in real life and usually am on weekend mornings. On ps4...
    Thanks!
    Edited by Eirianbryn30 on May 13, 2017 1:37PM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Any of you still have space? A lot going on in real life and usually am on weekend mornings. On ps4...
    Thanks!

I can send you an invite to my casual social guild, League of Assassins.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    shadelon wrote: »
    Thanks!

Please do, do you have a trader?
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭

Thanks

I'll invite you into Affluent Merchants tonight. We need heavy pushers like you. I can also likely get you into Aldmeri Nation. They have had a trader in Mournhold for over a year.

Still have space? I wasn't on for a little while and likely missed the invite.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

We do not, for we are not a trading guild. Sorry.

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

Still wanting an invite? You never provided your psn lol.

• ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I'm part of a trader/ PVE/ PVP guild called craferprivatebank. We are a donation based guild that doesn't have any fees to use the guild store. We try to have a trader every week and recently we have started doing raffles to raise money for a trader. If you're interested in joining let me know.
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Thanks!

psn: eirianbryn
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »
    I'm part of a trader/ PVE/ PVP guild called craferprivatebank. We are a donation based guild that doesn't have any fees to use the guild store. We try to have a trader every week and recently we have started doing raffles to raise money for a trader. If you're interested in joining let me know.

Sure send me an invite!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

psn: eirianbryn

Sending you an inv now. We are looking into getting a trader, but this is a work in progress.

• ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »

Sure send me an invite!

Just sent the invite. We have a trader in Hollow City this week.
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    Laid back guild. I'm rebuilding it from the ground up.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    Affluent Merchants land Top Traders in addition to hosting three trading classes each week including: Gear Farming 101 (25k-100k per piece), Mat Farming 101 (up to 100k per day), and Trading 101 (how to price items and when to buy low and sell high)! Dues are 10k weekly.

Message me (TheAmbitiousDave) for a guild invite today to start earning big gold!

TheAmbitiousDave invites you to the [Affluent Merchants] group on BAND, the app used to efficiently manage groups and communities. Your group is waiting for you!
    http://band.us/n/adadvel03b37Z
    (You can also search with the group name)
    Options
    14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Affluent Merchants land Top Traders in addition to hosting three trading classes each week including: Gear Farming 101 (25k-100k per piece), Mat Farming 101 (up to 100k per day), and Trading 101 (how to price items and when to buy low and sell high)! Dues are 10k weekly.

Message me (TheAmbitiousDave) for a guild invite today to start earning big gold!

TheAmbitiousDave invites you to the [Affluent Merchants] group on BAND, the app used to efficiently manage groups and communities. Your group is waiting for you!
    http://band.us/n/adadvel03b37Z
    (You can also search with the group name)
    Options

Can you send an invite? I'll be sure to be on later. Or maybe I should just message in game.

To others who have responded... my apologies. I guess I don't log on as often as I thought, a lot of invites weren't there. How long do invites stay as a message?

Thanks everyone