The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Humblemud: a homely hut for Hides-in-Puddles

menedhyn
menedhyn
✭✭✭✭✭
H U M B L E M U D
The Homely Hut

z7PXo69.jpg?1

WWo7M0E.jpg?1

It's taken a fair amount of time, but I have finally saved sufficient gold to purchase my first Homestead house. The simple, honest, earthy charms of a mud hut suits my lowly, unassuming Argonian character perfectly! The interior of the hut is still bereft of items, but I had a mess around with the courtyard and the fairly modestly priced 'Trees of Tamriel' pack from the Crown Store.

2pVpknK.jpg?1

WqOQKvD.jpg?1

I wanted to try and create a heavily planted, natural (sic) looking garden with narrow paths snaking their way through trees and shrubs leading to other secret parts of the plot. Setting aside the fact that there are plants used here that are not native to Dhalmora, I think it is starting to take shape and there is scope to add more height to the garden. There's lots more to do to make planted areas more dense, and no doubt I will replace many of these trees and shrubs with others in due course.

o8L2MQC.jpg?1

Hides-in-Puddles surveying her new home. I'm not sure what to do with that bit against the back wall...

There will be more to show in the forthcoming weeks, possibly months. But i've got to say, my first impression of Homestead is very, very good.
'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratiolations! Love the trees and the thing about all the paths. For the back wall I might recommend a statue, or maybe some guars. Have fun decorating your home!