Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What guild to join ?

Yirro
Yirro
Soul Shriven
Sorry, this question must have been asked a few times, but i didn't found my answer, so.
I know we can join 5 guilds, but does it's necessary to join like a Pve Guild, a pvp Guild, a crafting guild, or something like that ?

Best Answers

• mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    You can join whatever you want
    Answer ✓
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some have 1 social guild and 4 trading guilds. Some have 4-5 raiding guilds. Some have only pvp guilds. It's your choice :)
    I personal have 1 pve raid guild and 2 trading guilds only. I don't need more atm.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Answer ✓
  • Yirro
    Yirro
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thanks for your help, both of you.
    I will take some trading and some pve i think !
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will want to join guilds that are actively running activities that you want to run. If you want a social/questing guild, you join one of those. If you want a guild that does dungeons, you join that one. If you eventually decide to try PVP, you may want to join a PVP guild.

If you join a guild that advertises for a specific activity (say, running dungeons), and you find out they don't really run them that often, then you can leave that guild and find another. You may end up leaving/joining guilds often until you find one that fits you. Don't feel bad about doing that, either, as that's just the way it's done. The right guild can make all the difference when it comes to your enjoyment of the game.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guilds have limited membership. You won't last in the better trade guilds unless you know how to move a lot of gold.

I would start with a single trade guild and see how much you sell. If you need more slots for selling, only then should you look for another trade guild.

Also start with a single social guild that you can do group content with and maybe PvP. A separate PvP guild can also be fun. I don't PvP much, but when I do, I do it with the PvP guild since it is most fun with them.