Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What am I doing wrong?

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but it seemed like the best fit.

First off this is the first MMO I have ever played.

Some time ago I tried to get into the PVP stuff and found that no matter when I went on barely anyone from my alliance was on and we were always losing so I ended up trying to do some of the generic questing stuff in Cyrodiil, only to quickly get board because of the need to spend endless amounts of time running through hilly terrain towards an objective I can no longer get to because either there is a mountain range in the way or the place I am trying to get to is now controlled by an enemy faction and I am met with a dozen enemy players who cause me to quickly pop.

I quickly gave up.

So with the double AP thing ... however that is supposed to work ... I decided to try it again ... and have found the same thing.

This time I seem to have found an unused feature called the Alliance War in the Activity Finder. At first, base on the name and where I found it, I thought oh that is how you can get into a group ... 4 hours of running around on a horse trying to get to objectives that cannot be reached later I am wondering what that thing is actually for.

What am I doing wrong?
Edited by Tornaad on March 4, 2017 11:39PM
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    Check out this video - https://youtu.be/fhgR4fPTfDk

There are plenty more good ones. Search "Cyrodiil for beginners" on YouTube.
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil can be very confusing at first, there are natural barriers between the alliances with mile gates and bridges between. Here's a map showing where you can cross

iYo9Ebi.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like i just needed to actually find a group. Thank you for the help everyone.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep...just zone chat "lfg" and you'll almost always get a quick invite.