The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i'm no longer able to play on cyrodiil

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been away from pvp for a while and this week i noticed that somehow Spell Breaker and Ebony Blade campaigns disappeared, now there's only Trueflame, the campaign that i always avoided.

i tried to play a few times but it is insanely hard to get access. that's one of the many reasons why i prefer to play in less populated campaigns.

today it took me a few hours in queue to get in cyrodiil, then about one hour to find a group, and every time we got in a fight i saw everything stopped, i was the only one moving, and then i get to the login menu. i log in, back to the group, and it repeats... every time we got in a fight, all stopped and i was kicked.

is this normal now? are we no longer able to play in cyro or may it be some problem with my account?

i was playing in Spell Breaker and Ebony Blade before, when do we get those back? what happened to those campaigns?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing! this time i was even kicked from cyrodiil.

all day trying to access cyrodiil, and now i'm forced to be in queue again???

what's going on?

until one moth ago i was able to access cyrodiil in a few seconds and play, now it tooks all day and i'm not even able to play.
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Dbl AP is the problem and the removal of other campaigns.. Dbl AP is over on Monday I believe so hopefully things will settle down a bit.. But the mass of zergs fighting each other .. all the mass of ultimates.. everything going off at once lags you right out..
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i've been away from pvp for a while and this week i noticed that somehow Spell Breaker and Ebony Blade campaigns disappeared, now there's only Trueflame, the campaign that i always avoided.

i tried to play a few times but it is insanely hard to get access. that's one of the many reasons why i prefer to play in less populated campaigns.

today it took me a few hours in queue to get in cyrodiil, then about one hour to find a group, and every time we got in a fight i saw everything stopped, i was the only one moving, and then i get to the login menu. i log in, back to the group, and it repeats... every time we got in a fight, all stopped and i was kicked.

is this normal now? are we no longer able to play in cyro or may it be some problem with my account?

i was playing in Spell Breaker and Ebony Blade before, when do we get those back? what happened to those campaigns?
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    amazing! this time i was even kicked from cyrodiil.

all day trying to access cyrodiil, and now i'm forced to be in queue again???

what's going on?

until one moth ago i was able to access cyrodiil in a few seconds and play, now it tooks all day and i'm not even able to play.

This is why I like Scourge PS4 EU. Way better. But since Scourge deletion recently. Was forced to change campaign. Same issues I go through. Haderus however is playable. To some degree. Experience 15-20 kick out each day in Cyrodiil. Especially before double AP.

I'm guessing True Flame is almost the same numbers as Thornblade PS4 EU. Thornblade is instant kick out. Thornblade always have kick me out. Hence I stayed out. Except when Scourge deletion in Update 13. However I have been experiencing your issues. With everything stop moving but you.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I am home on my PC and a good connection I don't get these issues. When I'm away on my laptop with a bad connection I do get these problems.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    When I am home on my PC and a good connection I don't get these issues. When I'm away on my laptop with a bad connection I do get these problems.

i'm always on my laptop and my connection is not very good, that's why i never wanted to play on Trueflame, i always picked Spell Breaker and Ebony Blade and it worked very nice, but somehow i'm no longer able to find those campaigns and there's only Trueflame.